Creative Freezer Cooking and Fun Play for Little Ones








Monday, September 29, 2008

What do you like?

Help, I want to know what you're interested in. I'm already looking forward to our next meeting because I love to cook and love to teach. It's my two passions and I'd like to do more of it. Here's what I'm thinking, but I would like to have your input. Would some of you or all of you think about inviting a friend to the cook and play? Do you know someone who enjoys cooking, who wants to cook healthier and eat out less or feel less frazzled at dinner time because there is actually a meal in the freezer. If you're new to this group, maybe that's you! I'd like to expand our cooking experience to more than once a month, maybe twice a month AND offer more choices. Choices in time slots (day and night). I'm thinking about once a month at night and once a month during the day to give ladies more options. What do you think? The night ladies could be ladies you invite who work or want to cook without children.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Jackie, I could not find your email listed anywhere so I will just leave a comment here about the bread. Kosher salt is different than regular or coarse salt. You use different amounts. I can't remember the comparision but would be too much reg salt if you added the same amount. I think this recipe really does need the kosher.
I am sorry it did not work the best for you. I hope you can tweak it, to get it how you want.

Brook Mayo said...

I made the enchiladas Thursday night, and they were delish!! David and I ate entirely too much! Wesley liked them, but Wilson preferred them with only cheese. Gotta keep working on him! Thanks Jackie